WANTED: Innovative experiments for the TEFIS evolution!
Opening on March 23 2011!
Closing May 11 2011
at 17h00 Brussels time
Welcome to make a Future Internet Technology experiment together with us!
Up to 200 000 Euro funding available per experiment.
Who are we looking for:
TEFIS seeks to incorporate new experiments to run tests orchestrated across multiple heterogeneous testbeds. The experiments shall propose usage scenarios exploiting at least 2 of the 6 facilities provided by TEFIS:
• PlanetLab – evaluation of network protocols and networked services over Internet
• PACA Grid – computing resources
• ETICS – Improving the quality and reliability of distributed systems
• Botnia Living Lab – end-users involvement in products and services development
• IMS testbed – validate and test applications over IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem)
• Kyatera – network performance evaluation
Experiments should support the technical activities of TEFIS by providing feedback about the use of the platform and new functionalities that would be interesting to include in future versions.
Experiments should also support the project dissemination activities by providing use case example; guidelines, best practices, etc.
The call is open for:
- Any legal entity established in a Member State or an FP7 Associated country (including the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre), or created under Community law (e.g. a European Economic Interest Grouping),
- Any international European interest organisation
- Any legal entity established in an FP7 International Cooperation Partner Country (ICPC). A complete list of these countries is given in annex 1 of the ICT Workprogramme , but in principle it includes the developing countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America, as well as those European countries which are not already Member states or Associated countries.
 The FP7 Associated countries are Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, FYR Macedonia, Iceland, Israel, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey and Faraoe Island
Formal call details:
Project grant agreement number: 258142
Project acronym: TEFIS
Call identifier: TEFIS– new experiments
Language in which the proposal should be submitted: English
Maximum EC funding available: 731k€
(Max 200.000 € per experiment)
23.03.2011 Call online
11.05.2011 Deadline for submission, 17h00 Brussels time
May 2011 Evaluation period
30.06.2011 Negotiation finalized, Winners announced.
Nov 2011 Start of the Open call experiments
Submission via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information
For further questions:
Please contact the TEFIS Open call helpdesk:
Phone: +33 (0) 1 69 41 55 62
[Joseph Latanicki, TEFIS Open call coordinator]
Open call news
TEFIS Open call is closed.
TEFIS Open call opened